Table of Contents
Owners turn to offsite storage units when there is limited space in their homes. Businesses, government organizations, nonprofits, entrepreneurs, independent contractors, flea markets, and private individuals can rent the offsite units. While these units add to your storage space, they also add to your obligations. Storage units offsite require frequent cleaning, organization, and removal of unwanted objects.
Our Professional Storage Unit Cleanout
Our cleanout service for storage units can be customized to guarantee maximum efficiency and cost. We begin each cleanout with a visual inspection of the storage unit. The information gathered through the inspection process is applied to a bespoke cleanout strategy. Every storage space requires a unique cleanout strategy based on area, the quantity of junk, location, and demolition process.
We initiate each storage unit cleanout by conducting an inspection, as we mentioned earlier. With the evidence from the inspection completed, our junk collection team began creating a plan of action that would not cause harm to the environment when the junk was removed according to the local waste disposal laws.
After an inspection, one of our junk removal specialists provides the customer with the client with a written estimate.
- The customer schedules an appointment for an in-store cleanout consultation.
- On the appointment day, the technician will inspect the storage unit to identify the most affordable junk removal strategy.
- The technician provides the client with a variety of junk removal methods. The client picks the best strategy, and then the technician gives a written quote for the service.
- An appointment is scheduled for cleaning out the unit cleanout for a subsequent date.
- On the day of the appointment, the cleanout team arrives 15 minutes earlier than the scheduled time.
- The team initiates the cleanout by taking away the stored items piece by piece.
- With the contents of the storage unit, the owner must decide what to keep and which to dispose of
- The storage area is vacuumed, mopped, dusted, and ventilated
- Then, the items are arranged and reinserted into the storage unit
- Every junk item is put in the bed of our work trucks and taken to the local landfill or recycling center. charity
Junk Disposal Options
Consumers have several disposal methods to choose from. It all depends on how you feel about emissions from greenhouse gases. Eco-friendly maybe your best removal method. The junk removal process, regardless of technique, is time-consuming and exhausting work.
Our junk disposal options include the following:
- Donate to a local charity or a family in dire need, or another nonprofit organization
- Drop off your garbage at the local landfill or dump to be disposed of
- Donate to a neighbor, relative, friend, or any other acquaintance
- Leave at the curbside for free pickup
- Recycle items that are approved to be used for different purposes
DIY Storage Unit Junk Removal
If consumers do not have the means to remove junk, we are always ready to help. We have a fleet of large work trucks, a group of junk removal specialists, and special equipment to lift large, heavy items. Do-it-yourself junk disposal and removal services can be a viable option for those on a fixed income.
- Place small-to-medium-sized junk pieces inside the trunk area of your car or in the truck bed.
- Large amounts of junk can require additional labor, which can be obtained with the help of family members and family members.
- Transport junk to an authorized landfill or recycling center, drop it off for charity, or municipality waste transfer facility.